Contact Me!




Phone:269-838-0479
E-Mail:karazylstraphotography@gmail.com

Also find me on facebook!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's a new year!

Hi!! I let my blog go in the last year, the goal for this year is to keep up on it!! Hoping I can do it with 2 toddlers & a baby on the way! I am going to share with you some of my favorite images & sessions from the last year in the following weeks until my first session of the year. I took some time off for the Holidays to spend time with my family & to get caught up on the behind the scenes parts of this little business of mine. (BLOG! =)) My first session isn't until the end of the month. Then it will be slow going until our little man arrives and for a few weeks after. I will be back at it full time in July. =)

In the coming months I will be redesigning the look & feel of my business.
I am going to focus on families & all aspects of them
  • Newborns in the hospital, their first moments at home through their first year
  • Children and their favorites; their favorite things to do, their favorite new accomplishment, their favorite blankie or animal
  • Seniors and their last moments as a "child" before they have to face the world on their own
  • Couples and their love for one and other, wether it's a young couple not sure where they are headed next, a newly engaged couple ready to start their new life together or a couple that has been together for awhile & have grown together in their love.
I am super excited about this new chapter & am ready for the next year & everything it will bring!! I am trying to add a few of the above types of sessions to my portfolio for a discounted rate. Please contact me if you are interested. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment